With a new card that combines the Diners Club credit card and your Finnair Plus membership card, you can earn at least two Finnair Plus points for every euro you spend. On every purchase, anywhere in the world. In addition, with this card you will gain access to over 400 airport lounges. (19 euros/visit).
You will earn at least two Finnair Plus points for every Euro your spend on all your purchases.
Finnair Plus Gold members earn two and a half Finnair Plus points and Platinum members earn three Finnair Plus points for every euro spent and they get the card without any annual fees at all.
Read more and apply for a card.
Other benefits of the Finnair Plus Diners Club card
- Combines the Diners Club credit card and your Finnair Plus membership card.
- You will also earn points in addition to the relevant bonuses from retail outlets
- No pre-set spending limit*
- By presenting your Finnair Plus Diners Club card, you will gain access to over 400 international airport lounges (19 €/visit)
- You can apply for a free Regus Businessworld Gold membership card to gain access to more than 1 000 business lounges
- Membership events and more than 200 Diners Club member offers a year
- The Diners Club Member Service is on hand to help you over the phone, Mon-Fri from 8.30 to 16.10
*The spending limit is determined by several factors, including the ability to pay and your credit and payment histories, among others.
Additional information about the credit can be found in the form containing standard consumer credit report information, card terms and conditions and the fees attachment, which is available at www.finnair.fi/plus or from Diners Club Customer Service.