You can use your Finnair Plus points for scheduled flights with Icelandair. Check your route and point charge from the award table.
For more information and to book your flight, contact the Finnair Plus Service Center on + 358 9 818 888.
|Iceland–Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark
|Europe–US and Canada (via Reykjavik)
Terms and restrictions of partner award flights:
- Finnair Plus awards may only be used by Finnair Plus members, their close relatives and persons living in the same household.
- Awards are valid only on flights operated by the partner concerned (restrictions apply to code-share flights).
- An award may be combined with a Finnair flight.
- All award flights are round trips, the point of departure and return must be the same.
- The point cost of an award flight is for one person only. Scheduled international flights include connecting flights in Finland.
- Connections for award flights are always booked for the first possible flight. No stopovers are permitted.
- One additional stopover is permitted on intercontinental flights.
- The outgoing and return flights may not be on the same day.
- The customer is liable to pay all passenger fees, taxes and any surcharges relating to award flights.
- Ticketing within one day from the reservation.
- Changes are allowed before departure, change fee applies.
- No changes after the journey has begun.
- Cancellation fee applies.
- The corresponding number of points will be debited from the account when an award booking is made.
- If the customer travels in multiple travel classes during an award journey, the cost of that award will be calculated based on the highest travel class.
- The number of seats available with award flight booking classes is limited.
- It is not possible to book awards for certain times and routes.
- Awards may not be exchanged for money, nor may any two overlapping awards be taken together.
- Each airline partner has its own booking and payment regulations. Further regulations will be explained when flights are booked.